This weekend we went down to Salt Lake and celebrated my Grandparents 50th anniv. My mom and dad flew in from Texas and my uncle and my cousin drove from Ohio. We had lots of fun and my grandparents loved it. It makes you stop and think how quickly time flies. I am the oldest grandchild and I am getting old. I realized that I still think of my siblings the age they were when I left for college. Meaning my soon to be 18 year old brother is only 11 in my mind and my 20 year old sister is still a mia maid.
3 comments:
christina i love your pictures - especially of kira. so cute!
Hope you can find a house you like. So someone from Quest. Ben? Trevor? Those are the two that I can think of that hung out with Matt and Jared. Or Brian? Well you will have to let us know when you move. Isaac hasn't been able to find a job yet, so it is still kind of up in the air.
50 Years! That is wonderful!
Post a Comment