Monday, May 12, 2008

WE"VE MOVED

We did it. We moved out of Logan utah and the Aggie Village Apts. It was the hardest day of our lives so far moving from our great wonderful friends who have helped us some much. Sorry to those who didn't realize we were moving. I guess not a lot of people knew we were moving last week. Arik started his new job yesterday and likes it. I have already been asked to substitute at a school here so life never stops for a moment. We have been unsuccessful with finding a house. There are a couple but we don't have the time to fix them up, since Arik is still trying to finish his thesis (thanks to his professor, but i won't go there). So we are waiting until school is out and people put their house for sale during the summer. Right now we are living with Arik's parents and they have been wonderful in letting us in and for storing all of our stuff while we are in limb. We miss all of our friends dearly.

Brookelyn was talking about seeing Andrew on Sunday when we starting talking about church the next day. It nearly made us cry having to tell her that she wasn't going to see Andrew at church anymore.

We want to thank all that helped us move Friday (you know who you are). We love you and miss you horribly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know, it's so sad not to be in the USU 1st ward. *sigh*
I'm glad moving went ok for you and I hope you find a house soon :)

Tabitha said...

I'm so excited for you to move on to "real" or non-student life. Its so exciting for Airk to have a real job with benifits and everything else. I'm sensing some overwhelming frusteration for Airk's professor...I totally feel your pain. I just casually mentioned the torturous ordeal that we went through in our Christmas letter and Phil edited out in case it ever got back to his advisor, and I thought I had done well-I didn't even mention any of the feelings I had for that woman. Well good luck with the house hunt and hopefully we will see you this summer when we come up to see Phil's parents.

Parrish Family said...

How are you guys doing with the move? We sure miss you guys and seeing your cute girls!