Here are the directions for any one who wants to play along.
1. As a comment on my blog leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one abut you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
4 comments:
I remember when Christina scored 7 three pointers at the Green Mountain varsity basketball game because Jason kept harrassing you saying you couldn't make another one and you made them from all over the court. I also remember Christina's past half court shot and when you got elbowed just aboved the eye and it swelled up to about the size of an egg and when we were leaving to take Christina to the emergency room someone called her name and she took off the bag of ice from her eye and turned to the stands and everyone in the stands saw your eye and the whole place went WHOOOOOAAAHHH in unison.
I remember when you came to visit me during high school graduation. It was so fun to have an old friend there to celebrate with me. I also remember making the long trek to your wedding. You looked so beautiful and I had so much fun with your family. It is always fun getting together with you. I just wish we could do it more often.
I remember the summer before I got married. It is one of the best summers I have had. We would get together on Tuesday before Devotionals and have lunch. Usually chicken nuggets and french fries. When ever I see those foods together I think of you.
Then there is Vashon and our late night Nertz games. Bowling with Esther, and then dressing up at the Ormes. Playing games with B.O. and S.O. what good times. Was it really that long ago?
There are a lot of memories, but one of them that I will probably never forget is the day my son died and you and other people from the ward came walking in. It was like a huge emotional relief, and right when I told you what happened, you came and gave me a huge hug. Thank you so much! I don't think I ever had the chance to thank you for that.
Also the note that you wrote me almost a year ago is still in my pocket and maybe will be the rest of my life. Thanks for everything ^_^
Post a Comment