I was very disappointed to hear that Harry Potter was postponed all the way until July next year. It was very upsetting. I am a big Harry fan and was getting all excited to see the movie. The only good thing to come out of this was that Twilight is taking its place and is being released three weeks earlier than planned.
I really enjoyed the Olympics this year. Micheal Phelps was amazing. The Women's Gymnastics team was thwarted by judges who had never really even seen the sport and they were judging them. All the volleyball teams were amazing. (indoors and beach) My heart goes out to the men's volleyball coach and all he has been through the past two weeks. I love the way the Olympics brings out the such strong unity for country. I love the USA! I am proud to be an American, and am grateful for the chance to live here and have the freedoms I have. What an honor it must be to represent country.
Well, I am done and need to get to bed. My poor students in the morning don't want a crouchy teacher.
4 comments:
I too LOVED watching Phelps!
237-9003 home or 380-5069 cell
I am having a girl!
I was very disappointed about Harry Potter as well. This movie had better be wroth the wait.
And I too enjoyed the Olympics, except for the women's gymnastics. I totally think there was favoring towards the Chinese 12 year olds. Good luck at school.
I wonder, is beach volleyball going to be played naked next olympics? I mean, we saw EVERYTHING!
But I agree, it was riveting!
Post a Comment