Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fun and struggles

Brookelyn has been asking fro brownies forever and I finally made them tonight. Kira is smiling for the camera. WE bought a new back door because our backdoor was wood and would warp to the point that I could not open the door from 2 to 10 each night and afternoon. Here is Arik trying to put it in and not say all the swear words that wanted so badly to come. Here is the final product, Arik still needs to seal it up but it looks good and much better than before.
Here is Brookelyn. She has had really bad ear aches and ear infections for a month (she is seeing a specialist in a week.) so this hat is keeping her head warm, the biggest wonder is where the hat came from. (Becca does it belong to you?) I found it in one of our boxes, but we never bought one like that.
As you all know, Arik has been gone most of the summer on fires and working. Needless to say, his hair and face had not been cut or shaved in a month time. Here is what happens.
Arik having fun.
Finished product.
Here are my cute girlies eating brownies. I just love them so very much.

Today Arik got a new calling. He is now the 1st counselor in the Elder's Quorum. Good luck to him. I am so lucky and proud to have a husband worthy of a calling like that. He is the love of my life and I am grateful for him everyday.

6 comments:

Shay said...

lol Arik looks like a woodsman or something. You know, like those guys that are like the freaky guys carrying axes in movies. I don't know if that makes sense, but the words that I want to say are avoiding me right now... hehe

MAH said...

I better not let Isaac see those pictures of Arik. Or I will never hear the end of it. I finally was able to talk him into letting me cut his hair after 3 months of it growing. WOW! It was long. Great to see pictures of your girls. They are very cute! And getting so big.

The Lemon Family said...

jeremy had to die his black to get that effect...but at least he has gotten rid of the sides i cant seem to talk him out of the goat t which looks awful so dark on such a pale red headed face

Anonymous said...

I think Arik should have kept the deevil beard. It is Styling!!

Alicia said...

Just us just say WOW! Arik's a hottie! ;o)

Lee said...

Yes, that hat is ours.