I wish I had pics but I don't sorry.
This past Friday Kira went in for her 18 month check up. She is slimming down. She now weighs 28 lbs. 10 oz. is 34.5 inches tall and has a huge head. She is in the 95% tile for head and weight and the 75% for height. She didn't even cry when they gave her her shots. It made me proud and much eaiser on me since I have a hard time watching them get shots. I hate to see the pain in the eyes.
Anyways, this must be the year to lose weight and/or get healthier. Arik and I decided that we were going to lose some weight. We are not huge but we could afford to lose some. So we started. Then I went to see my sister and she had got some workout vidoes from Costco because they were buy one get one free. We both got this one video and have been trying it out. Last week I lost 3.5 pounds. I was so excited. Then I heard from my mom that she lost 8 pounds and I got all bummed again. At least we all are losing weight so that we will look good for my sister's wedding.
Yep, my sister Melanie is getting married this year. I haven't met the guy but mom and dad say he is great. good to Melanie and great with the kids. I am excited for her and hope that everything will finally fall into place for her this year.
We enjoyed a nice trip to Logan last weekend. We had lots of fun and really really really miss our friends there. This weekend we are going to Rexburg to watch my little brother play hockey. We also get to see some friends there too that we miss and are so glad they live a lot closer now.
2 comments:
What work out videos are you using? I have been working out but I'm not losing anything, and it is starting to frustrate me!
Congrats to Melanie, I hope everything works out for her!
Wish I was in Rexburg so that we could meet up. Thought about going over this week, but not going to hapen :(
Glad to hear things are going great. Keep up the good work on the excercising.
Kira is getting to be such a big girl.
Tell Garrett we say hi! Wish him luck in his hockey game for us.
Love ya Mom!
Post a Comment