Here are the kids eating dinner. From left to right: Lukas, MaKynzee, Brookelyn, and Kira. They were so good sitting and eating while all the other parents kept trying to herd their kids to the table. What examples. (It must be from perfect parenting. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!)
Here is Brookelyn recieving her stuff. What award did she get...
I don't know if you can read it but she got the award for Natural Ability. Brookelyn would do everything her coach asked without needing help and a demonstration. (Games were a different story but we will work on that for next year.) 
Here is her pic and the team on the bottom. It is just too cute. I am so proud of her for playing this season and trying it out.
I love my girlies so much. I am grateful for them and the chance I have (or honor I have) to b their mom and to raise them. We have so much fun and I look forward to all the fun times that are yet to come.
Here is her pic and the team on the bottom. It is just too cute. I am so proud of her for playing this season and trying it out.
3 comments:
She is SO cute!! Love the soccer picture!
That's my grand daughter! There's one in every family or four like ours. Congrats to Brookelyn! It was so much fun and brought back lots of memories when we saw Lukas and Brookelyn's soccer game when we were out there.
Oh By The Way I just wanted to say I love the girls' pictures! GOOOOOO!! BRONCOS!!!!
Post a Comment