
It was a tick. Our friends had the necessary tools needed to remove it. We think we got the head and everything. The sucker was trying to dig fast when it felt us coming. He also wasn't bloating which is a really good sign. So we have to watch Kira for 6 weeks for signs of anything.
I feel bad that I didn't find it in the two other baths Kira had this week and I am grateful for the spirit for telling me to stop. What if I had tried to pick it off and the head stayed in her head or all the other bad things that could happen did happen. I am so grateful for the knowledge that I have to get inticings from the spirit. WE check her a couple times a day and are keeping a very close eye on her.
Good news! School is over. I did it! I survived my first year of teaching and absolutely loved it. Now I get 2 and a 1/2 months off before it starts all over again. Life is flying by. In a month Brookleyn will be 4. She gets to start preschool in August also, which she is excited for.
5 comments:
yuck! recently I have been paranoid about finding one of those on Grace, because Erik found one on his shirt. glad you caught it in time, hope everything turns out ok.
Oh, my poor Cheeks! You are so good at listening! You are an awesome mom and I know everything will turn out ok. I LOVE YOU!
That is so sad. I'm glad you listen to that still small voice. And I am glad that Kira is okay. Your kids are so cute!
I'm so glad that you listen to the spirit and don't dismiss those little promptings. It is a wonderful blessing to have the gospel in your life. Keep living as you are and your cute little family will continue to be watched over.
Reminds me of our little genealogy trip and Christina ended up with a tick in her head after we had been through some pretty overgrown cemeteries looking at gravestones! Glad she is doing OK. Can't wait to see you!
Post a Comment