Thursday night a group of us went to see New Moon at the midnight showing. This movie was better then the last movie. For those of you that have read the books I have always been Team Jacob but after watching the movie I don't know how anyone can not be Team Jacob. It was a good movie. Of course it is not as good as the books but what movie ever is!!
Life has been crazy busy. Arik has been running around finishing his paper and getting ready for his defense. Basketball has been going good. My girls' team is still undefeated. We have four more games after Thanksgiving. We have a great chance of winning all four. We have already beat three of the four teams.
Brookelyn has been great. The primary program was last week and she did great. She had her part memorized and didn't need help from her teacher. I was so proud. Afterwards, I told her that she did great. She said, "Mom, you did great watching me." She makes me smile.
Kira has been a handful. She is so much fun. Right now she busts out singing Can You Feel the Love Tonight. She sings it all day, during Sacrament and during any quiet moment she can. When we pray we say Sure Love Ya afterwards. Kira has taken it upon herself to say it after any prayer, Opening prayer at church, after the bread and water prayers, and the closing prayer, and after blessings on the food. It is cute but I wish she wouldn't yell it at church when everyone is trying to be reverent.
We have decided to move to Pocatello. It means that our family gets to see each other more and stuff. I will have to commute until the end of the school year, then I will try to find a job in Pokey teaching. Pray that we will be able to sell our house fast and that everything will work out. Life is great and all these new things are so much fun. As Arik once said, at least now when I have to move I get to move with my best friend and will never be alone.
5 comments:
Good luck with selling your house and with the move!
Happy Thanksgiving Christina & family. <3
P.S. Team Jacob all the way! ;)
haha brooklyn cracks me up - she's gonna be fun to watch grow up
I have been team Edward all along but after watching the movie, I am kind of both now. Good luck selling your house and finding a job. Happy Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment