Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Kira

Kira started kindergarten this year.  Here kindergarten is every other day and then alternate Mondays.  She is loving it.  We got her first report card and she is doing great.  I get to help out in her classroom every Friday.  It is fun to see her in that element.  Here is my girlie.  She decided to do dance this past spring and the final rectial was in June.  Great Grandma and Grandpa Bowen were able to come up for it along with Grandma and Grandpa Jorgensen.  
Riding  at Grandma's house.

Kira's attitude.








Add caption
Aunt Brandee helping with the makeup.


The finished product.







We turned 5!!!



First day of school.  I'm a big kid now.

Riding bikes to school.  This is what Kira has been waiting for. 

1 comment:

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

WOW! She has grown up so much! I miss her cute little voice. I could listen to it all day! MaKynzee still cries about missing her Kira. I don't think she is going to get over it anytime soon. Kira-bagera I LOVE YOU!!