Thursday, August 21, 2008

Fire

I finally was able to get the pics uploaded. Here are pics from Arik's last fire. I talked to him tonight and he is safe and having fun.


My first week of school went well. We found out that my books were just sent out today so I will get them sometime next week. my kids are pretty good and I am learning every time I stand in front of them. I am enjoying it though.

5 comments:

Pancake said...

Glad that Arik is ok! That fire is so scary! Also glad you had a GREAT first week!!!!

JC and Jena said...

WOW!! Those flames are crazy! Glad he's safe. You're gonna be a great teacher. The kids are lucky to have you!

The Lemon Family said...

it is amazing that he is in the middle of it...it always looks so amazing on TV but to be in it no thanks...Arik you are NUTS but thanks for protecting all of us wimps

TaMerra said...

I am glad that Arik is ok. I know how scary it is to have your husband out on those fires. I hope he will remain safe the rest of the season. Congrats on your first week. It wasn't that bad, was it? I could totally swap stories with you - one of my most embarassing moments came from my first day teaching. But it will get better from here, especially when you get books.

Lee said...

"Wow, that is dangerous!"
-Andrew