Monday, March 9, 2009

10 pound barrier broken

Of course my mom is kicking my trash. But this week I broke the ten pound barrier. I have lost 10 pounds in the past two months. I can now where a dress that I have not fit since Kira and I now wear a couple of shirts that I would not wear before bcause of all the rolls. Of course I have more to lose, it was just nice to hit that mark.

6 comments:

Pancake said...

Congrats!

TaMerra said...

Congrats! I am going to be going down that path here in a few months so I may ask you for tips, your mom too. keep up the good work.

MAH said...

Way to go. You still need to tell me what you are doing. I can't seem t lose anything, and it frustrating me to.... (I won't finish that sentence. ) But anyway I hope you are having a better week than last. Good to hear from you!

The Lemon Family said...

good job...as for the baby's name it is a fine Scottish name...and i had my third c-section

Beautiful Bagshaw Babes Version 4.5 said...

Kuddos! Can't wait to come see you! Love you BIG!

Rose Ann and David said...

Congrats!! Keep up the good work. I know you can do it!! Love Ya! Mom