On Monday night, we recieved more bad news. Pam Cartwright, a second grandma to Arik and his sisters, passed away and the funeral will be on Friday. How many viewings/funerals can one person take. That is four funerals in a row starting yesterday. I can't handle it emotionally. I went monday to the viewing for the dad of my 7th grader. My heart broke into little pieces as I gave her a hug and tried to let her know that I love her and am here if she needs me. How do you help? What can I do? I think this town has reached its limit. How many can die in a two week period? Isn't 5 enough? I don't think I can handle anymore bad news.
So if anyone has great news, I would love to hear it. Thanks to Mandi and Ben for sharing thier good news about thier friends. Please, I would love good news.
3 comments:
I'll be there Wednesday! That is really good news. I LOVE YOU!!!
well, Grace learned to climb off my lap tonight. now all she has to do is figure out what to do on the floor.
go see pictures of the baby on our blog page
Post a Comment