Thursday, September 12, 2013

First day of school and randomness

I think that I am now all caught up with the blog.  I really need to be better at this.  Arik says I need a hobby now since I am done with school and course development.  I mean this summer I probably read over 40 books.  Yep, I need a life.  So here what has happened in the last couple of weeks.  We moved Aiden downstairs.  He totally broke the toddler bed he was in and we were going to move him downstairs anyways so that the baby could be in his room upstairs close to us.  We are going paint the room someday but we just haven't had time and I haven't had the energy.  We turned the room into all Cars.  Lighting McQueen is everywhere.  Aiden loves it!!


 
 
The girls also started school on August 28th.  Kira went into 1st grade and is loving the all day everyday thing.  She also thinks it is so cool that she doesn't have to wait for Brookelyn to come pick her up from class anymore.  She loves the monkey bars and has blisters again from playing on them so much.   


 
Brookelyn is going into the 3rd grade.  I can't believe that she is that big. She is reading like crazy and is really into the Magic Tree House books.  :) 



While we were down in Utah, my mom bought BYU game day shirts for everyone but Arik. Last weekend was the first game and we all put them on.  We had to get a picture for Grandma.   
 

I found these and thought I would post them.  Macey and Sam are the only cousins my kiddos have on the Jorgensen side.  I know that these were from the beginning of the year since Aiden has a binkie and we got rid of that in Feb.  
 


1 comment:

Linda and Tyrel said...

Love Aiden's bedroom and the girl's first day of school photos - your kids are adorable. And they are growing way fast.